Do you need to submit Japanese official documents to the UAE?
If so, CUTBELL International Legal Affairs Office in Tokyo can help you.
The reasons we can provide prompt service are:
- CUTBELL’s office is located in Shibuya, one of the busiest commercial centers in Tokyo. It is also within a 1 minute walk from the Shibuya Notary Office, which provides “one-stop service” for issuing official documents.
- CUTBELL has years of extensive experience of handling international documents and in procedures such as Apostille, Legalization, Translation (English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean), Company Setup and Authentication of a wide variety of documents, etc.
- CUTBELL is also officially designated as a qualified applicant by the Saudi Cultural Bureau in Japan. This is the result of the trust Cutbell has garnered as a professional of documents in Japan.
- CUTBELL has extensive knowledge of Japanese Company Law and provides high-level translation service. The quality of Cutbell’s service is recognized by many major corporations in Japan.
CUTBELL’s team of International Administrative Lawyers and expert consultants has a vast variety of knowledge of certified documents required internationally and will kindly assist you.
Pursuant to Japanese law, notarization by a Japanese notary officer is necessary to receive Consular authentication for private documents, such as contracts and translated official documents.
Therefore, if you need to submit Japanese official documents to the UAE, this is the first step you need to take.
Specialized professional skill is necessary to obtain legalizations (Authentication, Attestation, Certification, etc.) by the UAE Embassy in Tokyo, as the Embassy is very particular about the level of translation of submitted documents. Due to the trust and experience CUTBELL has garnered as a professional of preparing documents in Japan (especially in English translation), the UAE Embassy in Tokyo recommends Cutbell to applicants who have submitted inadequate documents. As a result, CUTBELL receives many clients who have had their applications denied because of incorrect translation and other similar reasons.
You can cut down on unnecessary time and cost by contacting CUTBELL from the beginning.
Examples of documents we have ever handled are;
Documents required by DAFZA or JAFZA for establishing a new branch such as;
Translation of certificate of all present particulars
Translation of articles of incorporation
Deed of assignment with regard to patent
Power of attorney
Specimen signature form
* Actual expenses such as fee of Embassy 120,000JPY, Notary Office 11,500JPY per document, fee for translation (this depends on quantity of documents), transportation and mailing expenses are demanded separately. If a corporation clients who would like quotation for our service, please send the documents by attaching to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, as the quotation is determined in accordance with the quantity of translation of documents and so on.
Documents required for Visa-related procedure such as;
Graduation certificate issued in English
Degree certificate issued in English
Translation of family register
Translation of certificate of acceptance
Transfer certificate for changing school procedure
NOC of Guardianship
Agent Fee (excluding tax) for individual clients:
Legalization of the UAE Embassy Only
Authentication of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Legalization of the UAE Embassy
Notarization, Authentication of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Legalization of the UAE Embassy
Certificate of graduation, Degree certificate issued in English
( 4 business days )
( 7 business days )
Translation of Documents such as family register, certificate of acceptance etc.
( 4 business days )
( 6 business days )
( 9 business days )
*We take prepayment policy and we start our services only after confirmation of payment and receipt of all required documents.
*Estimated due date will be determined in individual quotation.
*We provide Normal, Express and Super Express. () indicate estimated due date for Normal service. Please let us know if you wish rapider services.
*Actual expenses such as fee of Embassy 9,000JPY, Notary Office 11,500JPY per document, fee for translation (this depends on quantity of documents), transportation and mailing expenses are demanded separately.
*If you wish worldwide delivery, please choose the delivery service from the options of EMS, FedEx or DHL.
DISCLAIMER: The information we provide here relating to the legal requirements of specific overseas is ONLY GENERAL information. Questions involving WHAT you need to submit should be address to the place of submission you are required to. Thank you.
Free quotation with no obligation.
Please feel free to contact us for further information via telephone or e-mail.
Contacting us via e-mail or the order form is more preferred.
In addition to the service obtaining legalization of the UAE Embassy, we provide a great range of overseas-related services for the documentary arrangement and consultation as follows;
Appostille by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Legalization by United Arab Emirates’ Consul
Legalization by Chinese Consul
Legalization by Vietnamese Consul
Legalization by Spanish-speaking countries’ Consul
Legalization by Brazilian Consul
Legalization by Qatari Consul
Legalization by Myanmar Consul
Legalization by Cuban Consul
Legalization by Egyptian Consul
Legalization by Chilean Consul
Legalization by Bolivian Consul
Authentication of Passport Copy
Legal translation into English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean etc.